Park Lane Terrace is a 132 bed Long Term Care Home situated on 30 scenic acres in the charming community of Paris, Ontario.
- Owned by the Schuller Family and operated by APANS Health Services of London, Ontario.
- 3 year Accreditation received by CARF Canada (CARF, for Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities).
- Offering specialized care areas we are able to meet the needs of all seniors.
We offer health care in a home-like setting that caters to the individual needs of each resident. For a TOUR – contact us at the numbers listed above or click here.
“We are dedicated to enhancing the lives of our residents and their families with the provision of high quality, compassionate care, while promoting the wellbeing of care providers.”
- We provide extraordinary professionals who serve extraordinary people.
- We provide Long Term Care services with the support of our community partners to eligible individuals as assessed by CCAC
- We respect the dignity of life and the value our residents place on independence.
- We foster a work environment that values the contribution of our staff and offers encouragement and support for each member of our Team.
- We embrace a holistic approach to care and encourage resident autonomy in personal decision-making.
- We provide opportunities for residents to realize and maximize their unique potential.
- We strive to be leaders in the development of Best Practices by supporting the pursuit of continuing education of our team, families, residents, volunteers and community.
- We believe in an optimal level of care which recognizes and attempts to meet the physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual needs of each individual and families. We promote the individuality of each resident by recognizing their need for individual worth and dignity.
- We believe that creating and maintaining a homey, cheerful and positive environment will assist in motivating, stimulating and encouraging our residents.
- We believe that the individual needs of the Team will be recognized. Opportunities for personal and professional growth will be offered. We encourage loyalty, workplace pride, satisfaction, responsibility and a healthy, safe, enjoyable environment.
- We believe in and recognize the need to support our community through outreach projects.
- We believe in advocating for our residents throughout our community by attending a variety of venues to ensure they receive right place, right time and right service.
- We believe in honesty and integrity while promoting fiscal responsibility with consideration of each individual’s financial needs.
Code of Ethics
To review our comprehensive ethical commitments, please download a copy of the APANS Code of Ethics.